Baby Bottle Campaign
Join us for our Baby Bottle Campaign!
There are two ways that your church, business, Sunday School class, Bible study, or organization can help us in this year's Baby Bottle Campaign:
1. Become a full partner in the campaign
Participating in the Baby Bottle Campaign is easy. We provide everything that you need. Here's how it works:
1. You appoint a liaison from your organization to communicate with us. The liaison lets us know how many baby bottles you need. We loan the baby bottles to you - no need to purchase them yourselves.
2. The liaison or another designated person will pick up the baby bottles for your organization from one of our offices.
3. You distribute the baby bottles within your church or organization.
4. Six weeks later, you collect all the baby bottles from the donors - whether full or empty - and keep them secure until returning them to us.
5. Your liaison returns the baby bottles to us at Necole's Place (706 E. Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202). We will recruit other volunteers to shake the coins out of the bottles to be counted.
When you decide to participate in the Baby Bottle Campaign, here's what you'll get:
- As many baby bottles as you think you can pass out! Each baby bottle includes instructions on the outside label.
- Flyers that briefly describe the Baby Bottle Campaign and our ministry.
- A promotional video to show in your church service or in your office. (provided upon request)
- Assistance from our staff and trained volunteers if you have any questions during the campaign.
- Joy and satisfaction in knowing that you helped us save the lives of unborn children!
Fill a Bottle with Change...
...Change a Life.
2. Increase awareness of volunteer needs
A secondary purpose of the Baby Bottle Campaign is to recruit much-needed volunteers. Across all three of our facilities, there are over 175 active volunteers. In 2011, these volunteers served a total of 4,773 hours at A Woman's Choice & Necole's Place!
With the expansion of the curriculum at Necole's Place that rolled out in August 2012, the number of available volunteer positions at Necole's Place has tripled. In addition, at A Woman's Choice, daily client volume is at an all-time high. Without volunteers, we would have to significantly reduce our programs and services.
There are a number of ways to volunteer with A Woman's Choice & Necole's Place. For more information on volunteering, click here.
How to Get Started
If you're ready to participate, or if you need more information, contact Jim Tipton, our Outreach Coordinator, at (502) 569-0494.