Team Life Bike Ride
Date: Saturday, August 10th, 2013
Time: Setup at 7:30 am; ride starts at 8:30 am
Starting Location: Necole's Place, 706 E. Chestnut St., Louisville, KY
Route: Maps will be provided at starting location. The route will be 20 to 50 miles.
Goal: Raise $10,000 for the ongoing ministry and operation of A Woman's Choice Resource Center & Necole's Place!
Be a Rider!
The Team Life bike ride is a fundraiser, and our hope is that all of you, and all the riders you are registering for will be able to help raise funds for A Woman's Choice & Necole's Place. Please note, however, that there is no registration fee, and raising of funds is not required to participate in the ride.
- Riders under 18 must have parental or guardian approval to participate.
- All riders must wear a helmet to participate.
- Ride is rain or shine. However, if severe weather occurs, the ride may be canceled in order to protect riders and volunteers.
- Route will be announced. For now, the route will be ideal for beginners as well as experienced riders.
Sponsor a Rider!
Give a financial donation today in support of your favorite rider! There are two ways to give:
1. Send in a check.
Make checks out to "A Woman's Choice Resource Center." Put "Sponsor [Name]" in the memo line. Mail checks to:
A Woman's Choice Resource Center
Attn: Bike Ride
101 W. Market St.
Louisville, KY 40202
2. Donate online through our secure portal. Put "Sponsor [Name]" in the "Donation Description" box when prompted.
Be a Volunteer!
There are several volunteer opportunities available! Help us make sure the event runs smoothly.
- Early morning setup
- SAG personnel
- Check-in personnel
- General “runner” help
- Collect signage after event
- Assist with directing for parking
- General clean up
- Take-down help
Those interested in volunteering should contact Victoria at (502) 569-0494.